Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

Independence day weekend was a blast (and I was still able to get some quality study time in as well). Sorry up front for no photos, guess I was having too much fun to think of those things, I need to get better at that. Well here is our fun weekend wrap-up.

Thursday- Nick and I had date night at Hi-Times which consisted of sake tasting and delicious food truck goodness

Friday- Work/study/write a paper, oh did I mention I got 100% on a Masters Paper? Sooooooooo Excited. Fit in a little swim and had a relaxing movie night

Saturday- Bike ride with Nick to HB for some breakfast, then I studied and Nick played golf at Trump National with some buddies

Sunday- Beach Volleyball class with the city at CDM (I am so happy to be getting back into the sport, and yes my ankle is doing fine, I think it likes the sand) Bike ride with Nick to HB for a friend's July 3rd party, yummy cheese, beef, jalapeno dip, sums up the day (Alicia, I need your recipe)

Monday- Morning surf with Nick and Jarrod (even did a bit of stand up paddling, boy did it feel good to get back in the water, it had been way too long, and yes the water was warm, trunk-able, although I did wear a spring suit). Then some study time for me, followed by a bike ride down the peninsula to survey the madness and have some drinks with friends, all wrapped up by a bbq at home and some firework watching on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment