Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Schooling Around

School has been great. I am truly excited about it. I was fortunate enough to get full Federal Loan funding (I am a bit fearful of my school debt, because I've never had it before, but I keep hearing school debt is good debt, let's just hope the USC name buys me a good job later on so I can pay them back!). I also was able to keep my marketing position on a part time basis (which helps with income). My life up to now has been work, study, gym, sleep.
My biggest worry is passing the CSET this summer (I have to pass it by September or I don't get to student teach and finish my degree on time), so that has been a lot of pressure. Especially since I am taking the multiple subject CSET which is everything, and I mean everything (reading, lit, history, science, math, pe, music, art, dram) you learned up to 8th grade, plus some things I never learned (as a business major) like reading development, human development, how to teach. Its daunting to review all the material, especially with a test looming over me, bu I am enjoying the material, which makes me feel I am on the right path with this career.
So please put me in your prayers this summer to pass the CSET, because I really do like what I am doing now

No comments:

Post a Comment