Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Catch Up

Now that I've explained a bit about school I thought that I would catch you up on the past 6 months (in photos, because that's more fun)......
January/February.... okay nothing comes to mind (yikes my memory is fading)
March













College friend Kathy's Bachlorette in Vegas












Nick's beer tasting birthday
April













Cal Poly Wine Festival













Richardson-Chinchiolo Wedding in Modesto (rehearsal photo)












Nick and I participated in the Avia Wildflower Triathlon at Lake San Antonio (Olympic distance - *I beat Nick* hehe)
May

















Attended the Kentucky Derby for Nick's sister's 30th

Started School :)
June
No exciting photos, as I said my life consists of work, school, gym, sleep... I spent most my afternoons and all day on the weekends at the library, although I did take a break last weekend and head to SLO with Nick for his cousins Poly graduation and some hiking and brunch with my college friends, and exploring the Central Coast in between.
Note: If anyone is on the 101 and hungry or just wants to explore, I highly recommend stopping at the Cliff House Inn and Shoals Restaurant in Mussel Shoals (between Carpenteria and Ventura). We stopped for mussel appetizers, salads and dessert, and wine on our way home form SLO (delicious- we recommend the Santa Barbara Syrah). The view is to die for as well, just a piece of 1940s paradise off the 101.

No comments:

Post a Comment